The Men's Wearhouse, Inc.
2014 His & Hers Jet-Set Style Spree Sweepstakes - Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASING DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees and agents of The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. ("Sponsor") or Funjet Vacations, its affiliate companies, and all coordinating agencies for the "2014 His & Hers Jet-Set Style Spree Sweepstakes" (the "Sweepstakes"), and the immediate families of each, or persons living in the same household of such employees are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by federal, state or local laws.
2. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins on January 1, 2014, and ends on January 31, 2014. Drawings for the winners will be conducted pursuant to Paragraph 6 below.
3. How To Enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes one of three ways. First, you and your
partner may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting any participating Men's Wearhouse, Men's Wearhouse and Tux,
or Men's Wearhouse Outlet store and open a new group for tuxedo rentals or retail purchase for your
wedding party ("Wedding Group") between January 1, 2014, and January 31, 2014. If your Wedding Group is
for tuxedo rentals, a $40.00 deposit required to open your Wedding Group. If your Wedding Group is for
retail purchase, a $40.00 minimum will be required. Limit of one entry per Wedding Group. If you enter
in this manner, Sponsor will consider the wedding couple to be the entrant. Entrants must provide
Sponsor with a full legal name and full mailing address. In addition, if you enter in this manner, you
will not be eligible if you cancel the Wedding Group prior to the drawing.
Second, you redeem, with a qualifying purchase, a coupon code received by direct mail or email, which redemption occurs between January 1, 2014, and January 31, 2014. If you enter in this manner, you will not be eligible if you return the qualifying purchase before the drawing. Entrants must provide Sponsor with a full legal name and full mailing address.
Third, handprint your name, age, full mailing address, email address, and telephone number on a 3.5" x 5" stamped postcard and mail it to "2014 His & Hers Jet-Set Style Spree Sweepstakes", 6100 Stevenson Blvd, Building A, Fremont, CA 94538. No photocopy or mechanically reproduced entry forms or entries are allowed. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, postage-due or mutilated entries. To be eligible, your entry must be received by 5:00 pm PST on January 31, 2014.
Limit one entry per person or per Wedding Group. All entries are property of Sponsor.
4. Consent to Use of Information: Participants consent to the business use of their image and the personal information provided here by Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliate companies, including all use contemplated in the administration of this sweepstakes, the compliance with any requests for winners lists, and any publicizing of winners or sweepstakes generally. Winners further consent to Sponsor's distribution of personal information, including the executed W9, to Funjet Vacations, for the distribution of the prize. If you do not wish to receive any information from Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliate companies, please unsubscribe by writing to The Men's Wearhouse, Inc., ATTN: Customer Relations, 6380 Rogerdale Road, Houston, TX, 77072-1624 or calling 1.800.851.6744.
5. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: Five Prize winners of one travel package each for
a 4 day / 3 night vacation for two (double occupancy) at a Sheraton or Westin hotel plus two (2) round
trip coach airfare tickets from the major gateway airport nearest the winner's home to the airport
nearest to the city randomly selected and assigned by Sponsor. Cost of round trip coach airfare may not
exceed $500 per person. Plus, a $1,500 Visa gift card and a $1,500 Men's Wearhouse gift certificate.
All travel arrangements must be made directly with Funjet Vacations. Certain blackout dates and
restrictions apply and vary by resort. All travel is based on availability. All travel must be completed
within one calendar year of date of prize acceptance. Prize winners will receive travel booking
instructions sent by Funjet Vacations and Visa gift card and Men's Wearhouse gift certificate sent by
Men's Wearhouse. ARV of each Prize: $7,900. Total ARV: $39,500.
Actual value of the Prizes may vary depending upon the time and details of travel, any difference between the stated value and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. Once trip dates have been booked, no change, extension or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except at Funjet Vacation's sole discretion. Neither Sponsor nor Funjet Vacations will replace any lost or stolen tickets or similar items once they are in the possession of the Winners or their guests. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, Funjet Vacations or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. If any portion of the Prize winners' trip is unable to take place as planned, for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation, scheduling conflicts or an event of force majeure, the components of the Prizes that are available will be awarded and the obligations of both Sponsor and Funjet Vacations to the winners will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the prize. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Release and/or prize travel documents. Neither Sponsor nor Funjet Vacations shall be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. Winners are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary and required travel documents (e.g. valid government-issued ID, valid passport, credit card, etc.) and insurance. All airline tickets issued in conjunction with a prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code-share flights may be used. Prize components cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, and no portion may be separated except at the sole discretion of Funjet Vacations. Prize packages do not include insurance, telephone charges, personal expenses, gratuities, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, Funjet.com, and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the winner. All prize details are at sole discretion of Sponsor and/or Funjet Vacations and subject to the terms and conditions of Funjet Vacations' Bill of Rights, which can be viewed at: http://media.triseptsolutions.com/sites/VAXWEBFJT/PublishingImages/Pdfs/billofrights.pdf.
The travel Prizes are provided by Funjet Vacations and Sponsor is not responsible therefore. Funjet Vacations is not a Sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
The winners are solely responsible for all taxes and expenses, including but not limited to tax or any fees and costs incurred in claiming, registering or using the prize(s) The winners are also responsible for any charges incurred for name changes and trip cancellation fees. Taxes and fees are subject to change upon notice from Funjet Vacations and are non-refundable. The Sponsor and Funjet Vacations reserves the right, at their respective discretion, to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value for any reason including, but not limited to: labor disruptions, adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen events, or any other reasons. None of the prizes awarded here are redeemable for cash, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor or Funjet Vacations.
6. Random Drawing & Certain Restrictions: On or about February 7, 2014, the winners of the prizes will be selected in random drawings conducted from among all valid entries received pursuant to Section 3. On the same day but after the selection of the winners is completed, one alternate for each winner will be selected in the same order. The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or Sponsor's designee. Winners will be notified by email or telephone within two (2) business days of drawing. Winners will be required to sign an Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law), an IRS form W-9, and such other documents reasonably required by Sponsor in connection with Sponsor's use of Winners' names, video-images, likenesses, and biographical information without compensation. All such documents issued by Sponsor must be signed and returned by March 7, 2014, or prize will be forfeited. In the case of the Grand Prize winners, only after timely receipt of all documents by Sponsor will your information be sent to Funjet Vacations so that Funjet Vacations can send you the booking instructions through Sponsor. In the event that any winner(s) forfeit(s) prize for any reason, the alternate winner(s) previously selected for that specific winner will be notified by Sponsor. No efforts to distribute the Prize will be made if the alternate(s) forfeit the respective Prize(s). Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying all local, state and federal taxes and any other expenses or costs relating to the prizes.
7. Consumer Disclosure: Odds of Winning: Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received for a particular drawing, and are subject to the selection of winning entries as described in Paragraph 6.
8. General Terms and Conditions: Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, or sold. No prize substitution is permitted, except at Sponsor's sole option. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, deletion, defect, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. No correspondence or other inquiries regarding entries will be accepted. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission, for Sponsor and/or Funjet Vacations, to use Winners' name(s) (first name and/or last name or any other name provided with entry) and/or likeness, in all forms and in all media and in all manner, without compensation and without any restriction or notice as to changes or alterations for any advertising, promotion, publicity, or any other lawful purposes.
9. General Release/Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes, participant
agrees (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of administrators and Sponsor, which
shall be final in all respects, and (ii) to release SponsorFunjet Vacations and their affiliate companies,
agents, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional and marketing,
website providers, webmasters, and administrator, and their respective officers, directors, employees,
representatives and agents ("Sponsor Indemnitees") from any and all liability, claims or damages arising out
of participant's participation in the Sweepstakes, and the acceptance and use of any prize, and the prize.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction
to be invalid or void for any reason, participant agrees that, by registering, (i) any and all disputes,
claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded,
shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and
awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating
in the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be
permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or
consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other
damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Participant further agrees that Sponsor
Indemnitees shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property
loss, damage, personal injury or death and injury) in connection with: participation in Sweepstakes;
acceptance/possession (including, but not limited to, delays by shipping companies), defects, and/or use/misuse
of the prize. Each participant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor Indemnitees from any and
all injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions or any liability resulting or arising from participation in this
Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession or use of a prize, and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or
proceeding against Sponsor Indemnitees. Sponsor Indemnitees shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss,
expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful,
negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent
contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or
entity not an employee of a Sponsor Indemnitees; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond
the control of Sponsor Indemnitees.
Prizes are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, in which case the above limitations or exclusions may not apply.
10. Construction: All issues and questions concerning these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any entrant shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to its conflict of law rules or provisions. All entrants expressly agree to submit to the laws of and the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of the State of California, and hereby waive the jurisdiction of any other court that, now or in the future, could be considered competent for any reason. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating to this Sweepstakes shall take place in the State of California, County of Alameda. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
11. Winner's List: For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to "2014 His & Hers Jet-Set Style Spree Sweepstakes", 6100 Stevenson Blvd, Building A, Fremont, CA 94538. Requests must be received by July 31, 2014.
12. Administration of Sweepstakes: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. whose corporate headquarters is at 6380 Rogerdale Road, Houston, TX. As it relates to the Sweepstakes, the Men's Wearhouse may be contacted at The Men's Wearhouse "2014 His & Hers Jet-Set Style Spree Sweepstakes", 6100 Stevenson Blvd, Building A, Fremont, CA 94538.
All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.